Leesburg Fall Fine Art Festival
September 23-24, 2017, Leesburg, VA
Join us on September 23-24, 2017 for the continuation of a signature Leesburg event: the 6th Annual Leesburg Fall Fine Art Festival held at the historic location in downtown Leesburg at the intersection of Market and King streets.
Our fall event in the Leesburg community has grown into an amazing fine art festival during its first five years. The event placed in the Top 100 fine art festivals for 2012 and narrowly missed for 2013 and 2014. Moving forward into 2017 and beyond, the Leesburg Fall Fine Art Festival will continue growing into one of America's top fine art festivals.
Remember, Paragon events are always about: Original - Quality - Boutique !
September 23-24, 2017
Saturday 10am - 5pm, Sunday 10am - 5 pm
Coming WEST on Hwy 7 / Harry Byrd Hwy (from Washington DC, I-495, Beltway communities)
- Take Hwy. 7 (Harry Byrd Hwy) West to Leesburg
- As you pass the loop around Leesburg (Hwy 15), Hwy 7 (Harry Byrd Hwy) becomes E Market Street
- Proceed W on E Market Street
- The event starts at Church Street (one block East of King St.)
Coming EAST on Hwy 7 (from Winchester)
- Take Hwy. 7 towards Leesburg
- Proceed on Hwy 7 to downtown Leesburg
- The event starts at the intersection of Hwy. 78 and Wirth St., one block west of King Street
Coming NORTH on Hwy 15 (from Manassas, Chantilly, Fairfax)
- Take Hwy. 15 North towards Leesburg
- When you come to the south side of Leesburg, Hwy 15 bears to the right to loop around Leesburg - do not take this
- Stay heading North and at this point Hwy. 15 becomes S King Street
- Take South King St. towards downtown Leesburg
- When you come to Loudoun St., the event is straight ahead on King St.